What’s Inside the 2019 Jeep Wrangler Interior?
If you’re considering purchasing a 2019 Jeep Wrangler for off-road adventures and Huntingdon commutes, you’re in good company. The new Wrangler is well-loved by off-road enthusiasts across the country for its manual and automatic transmissions, removable doors and soft top, grab handles, and fully-loaded cabin. To find out what else you can expect from the Wrangler, explore its interior and cargo space in-depth, below.
Jeep Wrangler Interior: Exceptional Comfort
When you step into the well-appointed cabin of a 2019 Wrangler, you’ll find that caters to drivers with a wide range of needs.
- Soft cloth upholstery, air conditioning, Keyless Go, and a tilting/telescoping steering wheel help to create the perfect mix of comfort and utility, whether you’re hitting Mount Union trails or driving your family around Altoona.
- You’ll also enjoy having a six-way height adjustable driver’s seat and two-way lumbar adjustment. After a day on dusty trails, clean-up is as easy as opening the floor drain and spraying down the wash-out interior.
Jeep Wrangler Interior: Advanced Technology
The Jeep Wrangler delivers on comfort features, but that’s not all! It also offers a wide array of technology features, designed to anticipate your every need. Check out some of our favorite highlights:
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera: Hitching a trailer and parallel parking in State College is a cinch with the ParkView® Back-Up Camera.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth: Keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road with hands-free phone calls and messaging through Bluetooth® voice command.
- Available 7-Inch Touchscreen: Drivers who upgrade to the Wrangler Sahara will have access to a 7-inch touchscreen with Uconnect®, as well as Apple CarPlay/Android Auto™ and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
Jeep Wrangler Interior: Plenty of Cargo Space
Because the Jeep Wrangler is such a versatile vehicle, it’s easy to take it from a four- or five-passenger ride to a helpful cargo carrier. With 41.7 inches of rear headroom and 38.3 inches of rear legroom, your passengers will always be comfortable. In four-door models, when the rear seats are folded down, you’ll get 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space – just enough to fit a full load of groceries or hiking gear.
Discover the Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels in Cassville
Explore the Wrangler interior across all five trim levels in person when you stop by Price Motor Sales for a test drive. Want to add even more great features to your Jeep? Explore some of our favorite Wrangler accessories, then get in touch with our parts department to get started. For more on Jeep vehicles, you can discover the interior features and towing capacity of the Jeep Compass. If you have any remaining questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
More About Jeep Wrangler Features
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is available in five distinctive configurations, catering to the unique expectations of Huntingdon drivers. Whether your plans involve hitting the trails sans doors or cruising the city in luxury, you’re sure to find a Wrangler trim level that fits the bill. While making your decision, you can rest assured that no…
If you’re considering purchasing a 2019 Jeep Wrangler for off-road adventures and Huntingdon commutes, you’re in good company. The new Wrangler is well-loved by off-road enthusiasts across the country for its manual and automatic transmissions, removable doors and soft top, grab handles, and fully-loaded cabin. To find out what else you can expect from the…
There are plenty of 2019 Jeep Wrangler accessories available to make your Huntingdon drives more comfortable, and your off-roading adventures more thrilling. Consider a roof-top cargo carrier that begs to be used for a camping trip, or a performance-enhancing part like the Wrangler air-intake snorkel. No matter what you’re looking for, it’s easy to customize…
Drivers who are looking to get off the beaten path and out of Huntingdon will love the adventure-ready Jeep Wrangler and it’s well-appointed interior. Whether new or used and no matter which trim level you drive, your Wrangler will have the awesome ability to remove or add parts as you wish. It may seem daunting, but learning…
If you’re in Huntingdon shopping for an SUV with serious off-road capability that also brings a fun and unique style to your drives, consider the 2019 Jeep Wrangler. With a wide range of Jeep colors to choose from, you’ll be able to pick a crossover SUV that fits your personality. So, explore our guide to…