What is Uconnect®?
If you’re driving a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicle, you can utilize the intuitive Uconnect® system. Wondering what Uconnect® is and what it does? This platform offers a variety of connectivity features, from entertainment and navigation to hands-free calling. If you’d like to explore how Uconnect® can upgrade your Huntingdon drive, visit Price Motor Sales today!
What are the Uconnect® Features?
Uconnect®-equipped vehicles offer a range of exciting features that will add plenty of entertainment and convenience to your Mount Union drive. Here are some of the highlights you’ll be able to experience:
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: In tandem, these features provide a connection between you and your vehicle regardless of where you are. You can remotely start your car, lock/unlock the doors, and sound the horn from afar. Additionally, you can find your vehicle in a crowded lot or send directions from your phone to your vehicle.
- Audio Options: Crank your favorite road trip tunes via Sirius XM™, Bluetooth® streaming, and HD Radio™. You can even connect up to ten devices!
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: Uconnect®’s Wi-Fi system lets you go online from up to 50 feet away from your car. You can get a trial subscription of this feature before you decide if you want it.
- Voice-Command: Stay safe by going hands-free! You can make calls, reply to texts, set up navigation, or change songs without taking your hands away from the steering wheel.
- Navigation: Choose the Uconnect® Navigation package if you’d like to benefit from SiriusXM® Traffic Plus and Travel link, which provide you with up-to-date weather and traffic reports to further simplify navigating around Altoona. Whether you’re searching for the nearest golf course or simply need a sweet treat, you can rely on Uconnect® navigation to get you to your destination.
- Entertainment: Certain CDJR models offer Uconnect® Theater, which allows your passengers to watch movies, play games, and go online via dual 10-inch touchscreens. You can also connect your phone via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
Can You Turn Uconnect® Off?
Uconnect® will be on when your vehicle is on, but you can mute parts of it if you wish. For example, you are able to mute the radio and turn the Uconnect® screen off. If you’d like to turn off the text message feature:
- Select the “Phone” button on the screen
- Select “setup, incoming SMS message announcement”
- Respond with “yes” when asked if you want to turn off the text function
So, while you can’t necessarily turn off the entire system, you can selectively mute or pause features as you wish. Have any further questions about Uconnect® and its features? Ask the knowledgeable staff at Price Motor Sales!
Explore Uconnect® at Price Motor Sales
Now that we’ve covered the basics, it’s time to explore Uconnect® in person! If you’d like to explore Uconnect® in person, visit us near Mount Union for a test drive at your convenience. Please feel free to contact us at your leisure to set up an appointment or inquire about any Uconnect® features that you’re curious about. You can also learn more about RAM features by comparing the all-new RAM 1500 vs. Chevy Silverado!